Fill out the form below and upload your full manuscript. Review Submission Guidelines below.
- Submission Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Artists must be Tennessee residents.
- Submit full manuscripts. Unfinished manuscripts will not be considered.
- Scripts should be written for a youth audience and a full/majority youth cast.
- Scripts must be wholly original including all characters, plots, settings, etc.
- Scripts derived from non-original material will be accepted only if source material is in the public domain. Any non-original material used which is not public domain will disqualify the script from consideration.
- Scripts which address diverse issues (such as poverty, race, disabilities, etc.) will receive special consideration.
- Both full length and one act plays will be considered.
- Also submit scripts by email to [email protected]
- Submissions will be anonymously reviewed by a Selection Committee. Winning writers will receive a $500 advance and an opportunity to negotiate a contract to earn a portion of potential royalties produced.
- Winning scripts will be edited before publication.
Thank you to the Tennessee Arts Commission for your support of this project.